1. Take a handful of MegaPlants Irish Sea Moss from the bag and place it into a large bowl of water. The sea moss will expand 3-4x its size so make sure to fill with water generously, Rinse and repeat a few times to remove sand and sediment.
2. Place the bowl in the fridge for 18-24 hours to let it soak and expand.
3. Take out the bowl and squeeze a slice of lime/lemon or lemon juice into the water and sea moss and rinse thoroughly to remove any excess sediment.
4. Place the sea moss into the blender and pour in just enough water to cover fully. Blend until the texture is thick and pasty.
5. Pour it into an airtight jar/bowl and store in the refrigerator for an hour
6. Your sea moss gel is now ready to be used. Add to your smoothies, salads, make teas, soups, use as a thickener for desserts, etc. Visit our website for more information and recipes.
7. The gel can be stored in the fridge for 21 days. The gel can be stored in the freezer for up to 365 days. Dry sea moss can be stored at room temperature or fridge for up to 365 days.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.